The All Wales Injury Surveillance System (AWISS) is population-based, multi-source injury surveillance system, designed to measure injury rates and patterns, in order to support the design and evaluation of injury reduction initiatives, interventions and policies across Wales.
AWISS is funded by Public Health Wales, a NHS organisation providing professionally independent public health advice and services to protect and improve the health and wellbeing of the population of Wales. Although this website was funded by Public Health Wales, the views expressed are entirely those of the AWISS and should not be assumed to be the same as those of Public Health Wales.
- INTENTIONAL SELF-HARM HOSPITAL ADMISSION RATES IN 10-17 YEAR AGE GROUP IN WALES BY AGE-GROUP & GENDER
- TRAMPOLINE INJURIES IN THE EUROPEAN INJURY DATABASE
- TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY CASES IN THE EUROPEAN INJURY DATABASE
- UNINTENTIONAL FALLS RESULTING IN AN INPATIENT ADMISSION IN WELSH RESIDENTS AGED 60 AND OVER
- CONCUSSION AND HEAD INJURIES IN CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE IN WALES